CUC Software, Inc. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
This policy applies to information that we obtain through various interactions to best serve our customers including:
- Customer support interactions such as telephone calls, emails, and other electronic interaction. This information includes, but is not limited to attachments, documents and files submitted to us in order to better facilitate support interactions. We do our best to keep this information secure; however, no method of electronic transmission over the internet, is 100% secure and reliable; therefore, we cannot guarantee 100% security of transmitted information. Data records may include (but are not limited to) information such as customers, jobs, pricing, purchasing, personnel, business & financial activities.
Mobile data storage and collection through the EssentialsPro Mobile© app:
- The EssentailsPro Mobile app requires access to your camera, location and storage on the device. This information is retained on your mobile device and/or linked to your EssentialsPro database through the sync function. Information is not accessible outside of the app or its linked database.
- Third party privacy policies related to use of the EssentialsPro Mobile© app
Disclosure of data
We may disclose your personal information:
- With your consent
- For the purpose disclosed by us when the information was provided to us, for example to test electronic file transmittal for direct deposit, ROEs, etc.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including too respond to any government or regulatory request
Links To and Access By Third-Parties
This policy does not apply to any third-party application that may link to or access your EssentialsPro© database whether this be for backup, marketing or other services. Additionally, our software, support and documentation may provide links to other third-party sites. Please note that by clicking on these links you may be taken to external sites that are not operated by CUC Software. Please review the Privacy Policies and/or practices of these third-party sites or services for information as to how they handle your information.
Our software is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, such information is immediately deleted from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Last updated May, 2018