Memberships & Partnerships
|HRAI is the leading HVAC contractor association in Canada with over 1300 members across Canada. CUC is an Associate Partner and the only business software endorsed by HRAI for over a decade. CUC offers member discounts, training and other member advantages.
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association, British Columbia (RACC-BC)
|ACCA serves more than 4000 businesses in the HVAC industry and states that its mission is “To lead professional indoor environmental and Energy Professionals to business success.” CUC is proud to join industry leaders from across the country through ACCA membership.
|The ClimateCare cooperative is made up of independently owned HVAC contractors. These contractors hold one another to the highest of standards while providing mentoring and leadership opportunities. CUC has partnered with ClimateCare as an exclusive software provider and offers discounts, training and other member advantages.
The National Comfort Institute (NCI), is the nation’s premier Performance-Based training, certification, and membership organization, focused on helping heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical contractors to grow their businesses and become more profitable. To date, the organization has trained and certified more than 20,000 industry professionals in a variety of disciplines including system diagnostics and design, indoor air quality, air balancing, carbon monoxide analysis and combustion efficiency. To learn more, please visit the NCI website at www.nationalcomfortinstitute.com.
Forms & Documents
- National Document Solutions LLC. – CUC and National Document Solutions have teamed up to provide forms, checks and preprinted documents that are guaranteed to work with the routines in our Contractor Essentials software. National Document Solutions offers CUC customers monthly specials and discounts.
- NexTraq – CUC and NexTraq have teamed up to offer an integrated dispatching and GPS tracking system. Click here for more information or call Heidi with CUC at 800-272-9908, or Mike Wilson with NexTraq at 800-358-6178. Learn more about NexTraq and CUC
- ExakTime – CUC has developed an interface between ExakTime and Contractor Essentials to import time logged on jobs through their job clock system into CUC’s payroll system.
- CallerID.com – With the addition of a caller ID box from CallerID.com, Contractor Essentials can automatically bring up a customer on the Incoming Service Calls screen by cross-referencing the phone number from the incoming call with the customer phone number in CUC.
Flat Rate Interfaces
Contractor Essentials offers flat rate pricing interfaces with the following companies.
- Callahan Roach Business Solutions
- Profit Strategies Inc.
- RIPS (formerly Gerald Inch)
- Mr HVAC
- NSPG, Inc.
Hardware – Bar Code Readers & Ruggedized Tablets
- American Microsystems (LDX10) – The American Microsystems LDX10 is a ruggedized bar code reader with built in memory that allows users to track inventory and tools by uploading scanned data into Contractor Essentials
- Janam (Windows Mobile)
- Intermec (Windows Mobile)
- Motorola (Windows Mobile)
- Motion Computing (Ruggedized Tablet)
Janam, Intermec, Motorola and Motion all offer Windows Mobile based bar code readers that can help users manage inventory transactions by scanning and uploading data for inventory counts, receiving on POs, posting to jobs and transferring inventory from location to location. There are many Windows Mobile devices on the market, this is simply a list of some that our customers have had experience with. We do not necessarily endorse any of these readers over another device.
The links on this page are provided as a convenience and do not indicate an endorsement of the information or services on the linked sites.