Memberships & Partnerships
|HRAI is the leading HVAC contractor association in Canada with over 1300 members across Canada. CUC is an Associate Partner and the only business software endorsed by HRAI for over a decade. CUC offers member discounts, training and other member advantages.
|ACCA serves more than 4000 businesses in the HVAC industry and states that its mission is “To lead professional indoor environmental and Energy Professionals to business success.” CUC is proud to join industry leaders from across the country through ACCA membership.
VOS™ maintains state-of-the-art systems in World Class SSAE 16, SOC2 & SAS70 type 2 audited data centers. All are compliant with HIPAA, PCI-DSS, IRS 1075 data center standards and provide maximum security, exceptional reliability and a premium service. Services include “Seamless Web Apps” hosting (business applications i.e. Microsoft® Office Suite, Microsoft® Outlook Email, Intuit® QuickBooks and other specific business applications), secure data storage, remote access, automatic backups, 24x7x365 support and more. We have a unique advantage that we routinely integrate third party applications to create the right solution for businesses to operate their entire IT infrastructure in a single personal cloud! This allows VOS™ clients to operate smarter and more efficient.
|The ClimateCare cooperative is made up of independently owned HVAC contractors. These contractors hold one another to the highest of standards while providing mentoring and leadership opportunities. CUC has partnered with ClimateCare as an exclusive software provider and offers discounts, training and other member advantages.
The National Comfort Institute (NCI), is the nation’s premier Performance-Based training, certification, and membership organization, focused on helping heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical contractors to grow their businesses and become more profitable. To date, the organization has trained and certified more than 20,000 industry professionals in a variety of disciplines including system diagnostics and design, indoor air quality, air balancing, carbon monoxide analysis and combustion efficiency. To learn more, please visit the NCI website at www.nationalcomfortinstitute.com.
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Contractors Association, British Columbia (RACC-BC)
Forms & Documents
- National Document Solutions LLC. – CUC and National Document Solutions have teamed up to provide forms, checks and preprinted documents that are guaranteed to work with the routines in our EssentialsPro software. National Document Solutions offers CUC customers monthly specials and discounts.
- ExakTime – CUC has developed an interface between ExakTime and EssentialsPro to import time logged on jobs through their job clock system into CUC’s payroll system.
- CallerID.com – With the addition of a caller ID box from CallerID.com, EssentialsPro can automatically bring up a customer on the Incoming Service Calls screen by cross-referencing the phone number from the incoming call with the customer phone number in CUC.
Flat Rate Interfaces
EssentialsPro offers flat rate pricing interfaces with the following companies.
- Callahan Roach Business Solutions
- Profit Strategies Inc.
- RIPS (formerly Gerald Inch)
- Mr HVAC
- NSPG, Inc.
Hardware – Bar Code Readers
- American Microsystems (LDX10) – The LDX10 is a ruggedized bar code reader with built in memory that allows users to track inventory and tools by uploading scanned data into EssentialsPro
- American Microsystems (TDX20) – The TDX20 is a WiFi enabled ruggedized bar code reader with built in memory that allows users to track inventory and tools by uploading scanned data into EssentialsPro
The links on this page are provided as a convenience and do not indicate an endorsement of the information or services on the linked sites.