Inventory File Maintenace
Inventory tracking allows you to keep track of the purchase and usage of inventory items. Some key features of inventory tracking include:
- Inventory can be maintained at multiple locations ( i.e. warehouse, trucks and showroom).
- In addition to various reports, purchase history for each part can be tracked on the maintenance screen for up to 3 vendors, as well as the last vendor the part was purchased from.
- Where applicable, parts can be assigned a conversion factor. This allows you to purchase using one unit of measure (i.e. case) and sell in another (i.e. each).
- Inventory parts can be categorized for reporting and general ledger purposes.
- Serialized Inventory parts allow tracking parts by serial number.
- Bar Coding can be used to move inventory using a hand-held barcode reader
(click to enlarge)